Almost ALL new Chevrolets come with OnStar. And now with OnStar, they come with RemoteLink, a Free app that allows you to connect with the power of your car’s technology from most smartphones!
What can RemoteLink do? If your car is properly equipped, you can:
- Monitor Fuel and oil levels.
- Check tire pressure.
- View Hands-Free Calling Information.
- Control your vehicle remotely… start your engine, lock and unlock your doors, flash your horn or lights from anywhere.
- Send turn-by-turn directions to your vehicle or access addresses from your contacts to send directions to your vehicle.
- Take your Wi-Fi with you and manage your vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Pinpoint your vehicle’s current location on a map at the push of a button.
- Connect you to help with an OnStar Advisor, Roadside Assistance, or your favorite Dealer.
An active OnStar Directions & Connections or Safe & Sound service plan is required to access most RemoteLink features. However with 2014-15 OnStar equipped vehicles, when you download and use RemoteLink just once during your OnStar trial or consecutive subscription, you’ll unlock access to the RemoteLink Key Fob Services, including Remote Start, Remote Door Lock and Remote Horn and Lights, for five years from date of vehicle delivery.
Ask our technology concierge, Edgar Luciano! If you have questions about RemoteLink or connecting with RemoteLink to your vehicle, feel free to call our technology expert here at Apple Chevrolet, Edgar Luciano at 708-429-3000 or stop in to see him for a demonstration. You may email Edgar at email@example.com.